Live-in 6-week- Baby Nurse CNJ-04172021
Job location: California & New Orleans
A single parent family is seeking a live-in temporary baby nurse to create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for a 16-month old child. The baby-nurse will be responsible for all tasks related to care of the child, serving as a loving, nurturing and trustworthy companion. The position is live-in during the 6-week between California and New Orleans. The ideal candidate must have a minimum 3 years of experience working as a baby nurse for a private family. The family will cover all costs associated with relocation for the six weeks period. Start Date is JUNE 8, 2021
- Experienced working with infants and toddlers.
- Experienced children in a domestic setting.
- Willing to work collaboratively with parent and assist with developmental milestones.
- Prepare food for child, sleep training, bathing playing and dressing
- Carefully research and propose age appropriate local activities and resources, register attendance, and accompany to activities.
- Able to transport children to and from play dates, outings, classes.
- Knowledgeable about child development (e.g., firm when necessary, but also capable of being laid back and fun).
- Good management skills with toy organization, closet systems, and toiletries.
- Develop and implement sanitation schedule of toys, surfaces, handles, etc.
- Feeding and sleep schedule routines
- Guide child on etiquette and manners.
- Engage activities at home, scheduled outings, themed weekends, etc.
- Develop children’s independence; help them be self-motivated.
- Ensure children’s timetable is adequate and allows for the day to run smoothly.
- Able to prepare fresh and healthy snacks.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Capable of building rapport with child.
- Ability to travel domestically
- Highly organized, detail oriented, proactive, excellent time management, efficient and service focused.
- Attentive to Principals’ preferences and style.
- Intuitive to the needs of the child
- Professional presentation of self and great personality.
- Ability to easily take direction.
- Active and fit
- Well groomed, professional appearance.
- Long-term intent.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- Creative, energetic, positive, happy, nurturing, calm demeanor.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Proactive, resourceful and take initiative to get things done.
- Ability to multitask.
- Willing to assist with the day-to-day functioning of a busy family and household.
- Willing to travel with family on school vacations and holidays.
- New born care specialist certification
- 5+ years of consistent and experience in a private home setting.
- 3-4 outstanding references from current and previous professional positions. References will be verified.
- Superb command of the English language, both written and oral, is required.
- Technically savvy. Familiar with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Calendar.
- Understands that the highest levels of confidentiality and discretion are required.
- Live-in during the 6-weeks period
- Ability to complete extensive background checks, motor vehicle checks, and drug tests.
- Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Immunizations (e.g., TDap, MMR, Flu-shot, Corna Virus Vaccine)
- Legal to work in the United States.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Open depending on experience:$1800 to $2500 a week+ food & board & travel expenses
To apply please provide resume + cover letter or a short video as to why you are interested in the position, picture, copy of cpr/first aid, new born certification, schooling information & any reference letters you have to firstname.lastname@example.org