As the Personal Assistant / Estate Manager, you will provide administrative support to the CEO with both company and personal matters. An ideal candidate should have experience in handling a wide range of executive level Personal support functions, must be exceedingly well organized, and must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment with minimum supervision.
What You Will Be Doing
- Primary role is to ensure CEO’s time is maximized for business success by providing highly effective support.
• Assist CEO with personal items/requests to include a variety of functions such as assistance with managing household staff, property maintenance/repairs, personal travel/holiday arrangements, family event planning/support duties, vendor coordination & payments, running errands and managing deliveries.
• Provide high-level administrative support to CEO and occasionally other executives
• Manage CEO’s overall schedule to including follow-ups, appointments, commitments, travel and some personal items.
• Be highly responsive to requests, work quickly and effectively with minimal supervision including being responsive after hours and on weekends as needed.
• Arrange meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas, catering and meeting materials, etc.)
• Arrange travel, transportation and housing including detailed travel itineraries and travel tracking
• Maintain proper written reports on status projects, complete tasks quickly and with little to no error, and apply critical thinking to resolve issues.
• Handle CEO’s office meals, maintain office organization and cleanliness.
• Manage expenses, assist with cost control initiatives and work with accounting department to process payments or other financial packets for CEO
• Must handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism at all time
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
What You Need for this Position
- College degree REQUIRED – Business, Education or writing background
• 4+ years Personal Assistant within an office environment
• Estate Management
• Project Management
• Bilingual Spanish
• Accounting and cost containment
• Vendor Management (contracts)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Travel Coordination
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent customer service skills, organizational skills
• Detail Oriented
Please apply if you feel you fit the criteria.