We are looking for talented executive housekeeper who is a self-starter, passionate about what they do and strive for beauty & satisfaction within the private home. The housekeeper plays an important role in creating a beautiful and maintained home experience for the family every day. Their work can make all the difference in setting a high standard of beauty and care for the principal’s residence. The Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining all hotel property Guest rooms.
The Housekeeper’s role is a full-time assignment that will begin as soon as a wonderful match is found.
The Family consists of 2 adults and 2 children
- Cleans and provides a high standard of maintenance which includes: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens and dusting furniture
- Change bedding (bed linens, blankets, duvet covers and inserts where applicable on specified days)
- Vacuuming and edging carpets, including underneath all furniture, and removing carpet “spots”
- Clean and touch up windows, walls and baseboards
- Clean patios/balconies, walls, floors and furniture
- Fold towels (may require special touches such as folding towels a certain way and crimping toilet paper and tissues)
- Cleaning of entrance of room including front and back of entrance door, surrounding wall area.
- Replace amenities in guest rooms when needed
- Change shower liners/shower curtains, bed pads, etc.
- Keep a daily running log of things needed in the residence
- Deep cleaning of entire home and bathrooms on specified days
- Flexible/Adaptable-may work in a variety of areas, various conditions and/or have changing start/end times.
- Ability to clean effectively and efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proactive-immediately communicates concerns and reacts to situations
- Positive, enthusiastic individual eager to help others
- Understands importance of Safety in all aspects of work performance and personal accountability for safe behaviors, no use of cellphone for personal reasons.
- Must use Personal Protective Equipment (i.e., boots, gloves, goggles, etc.), hand tools (i.e., mops, brooms, etc.), disinfectants, degreasing chemicals and all cleaning products
- Willing to get dirty and clean up after others
- Self-directed and able to complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Comfortable working in fast paced, goal driven environment
- Typically works alone for most of the shift
- Work with approved chemicals and cleaning supplies
- Laundry for 2 adults and 2 children including ironing
- Major plus if. you love or have a passion for cooking
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Previous experience in a cleaning environment (previous housekeeping, kitchen/restaurant or other busy cleaning environments) minimum of 2 years
- Previous experience in a self-directed role requiring little follow up/supervision
- Knowledgeable about Puerto Rico and surrounding area
- Big Plus if you know how to cook or the willingness to learn
- Basic computer knowledge
Starting Pay depends on qualifications and experience starting @$23.00 PH
2 weeks vacation